Join My Forum


CU Freebies Only Forum

24 November 2008

it pays to have a trunk full of CU goodies....

Great Script Sale at Memory Junkies

Cardboard Script Bundle from Cancer Moon Creations

Drastically Reduced

That’s 5 Fabulous Scripts for $ 7.00 !!!!!!!


Stitched Cardboard Double Frame

really cute torn cardboard Tag

2 styles of Wrapped Frames

Torn Cardboard Frame


Only at Memory Junkies - Limited Time Only !!!!!

Find other great sales at Memory Junkies -
Tagger size kits & CU Designer tools
available everyday

http://memoryjunkies.com

So, What's In Your Trunk?

All Good Things!
Laura
CU Freebies Only Forum
My Treasured Scraps
CU Freebies Only
Copyright Notice:PU/S4H/S4O only
All works on this site are ©MyTreasuredScraps.
It is AGAINST MY TOU to redistribute these files.
It is also against my TOU for you to link or share to my 4shared link. Please send them to this blog directly to get the links.

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you on my blog
    http://beckysscrap.blogspot.com
    Hugs & Blessings
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails